300gal acrylic - Chicago

aw2

Pics sent to unleashed and xhappyx.
Those are the only pics I have...all of which are from when I first got it. It was completely covered in coraline, which I took 4 days to scrape off.
Other than that, it's been sitting on my backporch for a few months, so it's got water and leaves in it. Clean that out and you're good to go.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by AW2
Pics sent to unleashed and xhappyx.
Those are the only pics I have...all of which are from when I first got it. It was completely covered in coraline, which I took 4 days to scrape off.
Other than that, it's been sitting on my backporch for a few months, so it's got water and leaves in it. Clean that out and you're good to go.
hey i didn't recieve any emaill?

aw2

Still sold...
She's planning on picking it up and making the switch this weekend. If anything should happen to cause the deal to fall through, I'll make sure I post accordingly.

momaofdory

I will trade my 90 gal aga mega flow with canopy, stand, wet/dry. protein skimmer and power compact retro kit. Canopy has 4 cooling fans in it.

momaofdory

let me know if deal falls thru just a matter of a few hours to come get it but a day or so to take mine down.

aw2

Originally Posted by momaofdory
I will trade my 90 gal aga mega flow with canopy, stand, wet/dry. protein skimmer and power compact retro kit. Canopy has 4 cooling fans in it.

As GOOD as that sounds, I've already promised it to unleashed. If anything happens to that deal, trust me...you'll be the FIRST to know.

tripleshot

let me know if any one backs out. I have a 75 gal with stand 48" coralife pc light 260watts. 2 hob, hoods will even throw in mag drive 24 and little giant.