=[

sepulatian

It doesn't have to be something to worry about. I talk to my ex all of the time. I spent a good half an hour chatting with him today about nothing,
just shooting the breeze. Is she just talking to him or spending hours on the phone late at night?

loopy101

dont worry yet.. and dont freak out about it.. that will just push her away fast!! but pay attention to her on how she acts.... is she dressing up more.. does it take her a extra long time to run errands. does she answer your questions with a questions.... things like that

alix2.0

OH MY GOD WHO CARES!? if you dont trust her enough to let her talk to another guy maybe you should reevaluate your relationship... i can tell you if my boyfriend pulled that crap with me he would be out the door like that.

beenbag497

But heres the thing, i live like almost two hours from her and he lives like 10 minutes and see's her like 4 times a week at soccer practice... idk, im just kind of scared.

beenbag497

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3099965
I would be.....or find it wierd....or why did they break up to begin with
Umm because she said he was being a complete and total d-bag... but he broke up with her though so i dont know.

reefraff

If she told you about it I wouldn't worry about it. If she is constantly telling you about it she is either trying to mess with your head or still hung up on the guy. In either case you would be better off moving on.

tangman99

Dude, you are 15! You don't need to be stressing yourself out over a girl 2 hours away. I would let her go, take a deep breath and feel the relief of the situation no longer existing and find a girl local to you and enjoy your life man. If I had known at 15 what I know now 30 years later, life would have been a lot easier then and much more fun.

And yes, at her age I would be worried because she doesn't have a clue about love or relationships either. If she has an ex that is acting like an idiot and she hasn't told him to get lost, there are issues there.
Not trying to be harsh, but just giving you my opinion after quite a few years on this earth with quite a few relationships under my belt.

T

tizzo

I'm gonna go with TM on this one...
They broke up because he was a douche and now all of a sudden they are compatible??
Nah..
If they broke up on somewhat friendly terms and just realized they weren't right for each other then sure, there's room for friendship... But that doesn't sound like the case.
And Alix... Little defensive huh??
He's just asking....%%

salt life

HAHA, CK giving relationship advice?

I agree with tangman as well. at your age it isn't worth it and if you think about it too much it will only effect you in the long run. i wouldn't date her just for the fact that she lives 2 hours away, sounds like it would be a hassle to make plans.
my advice, if your having doubt, break up with her and spend more time with your friends, then see if you want to get back in a relationship and find a chick closer to you. and shave your head! unless those young girls still like the hair in your face look.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/3100239
OH MY GOD WHO CARES!? if you dont trust her enough to let her talk to another guy maybe you should reevaluate your relationship... i can tell you if my boyfriend pulled that crap with me he would be out the door like that.
Im very confused. you say who cares its all about trust then say if he pulled that he would be out the door? Which is it?
Anyway.
Its all about trust. You have zero reason to not be okay with it. Has she lied? Has she hidden the fact? If it makes you uncomfortable then you need to look into your inner self and ask yourself if you are man enough to know that your lady will stand by your side no matter what and all she is doing is having a conversation. Until she breaks that trust or gives you a reason other than you dont like it you really have no say. You cant control her or give her an ultimatum. Be a man know where you stand, show her you're mature enough to handle the situation or if it makes you that messed in the head then break it off. There are way too many women in this world to be all bent over 1. Esp. at age 15. You arent in love. You are barely alive. You cant do anything on your own yet.