44 Gallon Hex Reef

jerryatrick

Going to do some water changes on the tanks tomorrow so after I am done that I will post some new pics.
Thanks for the comment Redsea

navy_guy

Can't wait to see new pictures. Love your tank! Hope one day that my 44 gallon pentagon looks half as good as yours?

jerryatrick

Navyguy, looks like your tank is off to a great start. I like the room that you have on your sandbed. That has been my struggle.

navy_guy

I finally got a new light. 24" aqualight. 1 mh and two pcs plus moon lights. I love it. what type and size are your powerheads and what filtration do you have? Looking to do this right the first time, so if you could help that would be great.

thai

Originally Posted by JerryAtrick
http:///forum/post/2995713
+1... No rhyme or reason
Time for some tank updates. Bought an angel that turned out to be a nipper so I had to remove all acans and SPS. Set up a 20 gallon long.

Since I removed most of my coral from the hex I thought it was a good time to try a rose anemone.

Up to date FTS

What kind of light are you using, my sun coral never open up like that in the first picture it always look like the on in this pics and what kind o filter are you running? It looks great!!!!!