46 gallon bowfront reef pics...

monalisa

I would really appreciate seeing some. I'm in the process of planning an upgrade from my beautiful little 37 gallon tall reef to a 46 gallon bowfront. My 37 gallon will then become a seahorse species tank. I'm excited. :jumping:
Let's see those 46 gallon bowfront reefs!!!
Thank you!!
Lisa :happyfish

bcott

I would post a pic but I have a really crappy camera so sorry. Offshore80, do you have any closer pics because it looks nice.

fgcu14

That is a huge canopy you got there Offshore. It almost looks like a second stand. I like the look however I would be afraid of the weight. Let me know.

monalisa

I can't wait to get my 46 bf...I just see a lot of possibilities with landscaping and for my critters to stretch their legs a little...
here's a pic of my 37 gallon
More pics of your 46ers!!!

offshore80

It is a stand... To hide my MH lighting and all my additives... There are plenty. My stand has a wet dry system that takes up everything.
I did the same thing on my 175 BF. Here is the picture of that

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by Offshore80
Here you go
that is awesome can you post more pics

babyb

what kind of clam is that green one, i dont think i have ever seen a green one its very prety, what type of lighting do you have for it

monalisa

Wow, really cool. Even though my upgrade won't be all the much bigger, I'm looking forward to landscaping a tank with that much more room...I wish I could do it sooner, I'm really looking forward to it (but dreading it at the same time)...
More pics, I love 'em!!