48" 260w pc & 24" 72w PC for sale *FINAL OFFER*

maeistero

low deal... i know, but 100 on the 48 and you will have it within 20 hrs... shipped of course.
i'm not offended if you say HELL NO! but, you know i would've taken offers on stuff before.

joker_ca

i think he sold it already because he said he was going to sell it to me then he backed out on me saying he found someone else who would pay more for the 48" PC:mad: :mad: :mad:

tom024

Matt,
Is your email still working? I have tried to email you 3 days on the row and didn;t hear anything from you. Check with my bank, the check has been cashed yesterday already but didn't hear anything from you. Please contact me asap.
Thanks
Tom

gun freak

Originally posted by elchoryla
do u still have the 24"?? i would want to buy them, PLEASE LET ME KNOW , thanks

I herd this before ..... what a joke :hilarious

tiggerguy

hope not sent him the money via check if someone is that gutsy to try to cash a check and not send something they have another thing comming.. that is called mail order fraud and is federal offense. we will see.

tom024

I am not going to worry either. I already talked to my bank and they suggested me to give him couple more days before the action is taken. I paid via check too and they would be able to trace out where the check got cashed and they will deal with it.
He seems to be very nice when he emailed me so will see. He might be busy with his work or has family problem.