48" MH for sale

coralina

If the price is still $525 plus shipping, I'll buy it. Please send email to:
spudfish1@hotmail.com
I will be on this site for another 45 minutes, but unavailable tomorrow (Wednesday) but back on Thursday. Would like to talk via email though.

coralina

I still want to buy it, but I'm curious as to why you are selling it, have you had problems with it? I've also wondered about tank access with a light that is that wide (15 inches?), although I'm planning on hanging it if that is a problem. Is the hanging kit that it normally sells with included? Does it include the timers?
I can pay with pay pal. I hope you can find packaging to fit so it won't be damaged in shipping. My zip code is 83330. Please let me know by email how much the total will be and what I need to do. Thanks.
Karen
spudfish1@hotmail.com

coralina

Stuntman
Does it include the hanging kit & timers?
You are probably more knowledgable about this process than I am. I've only used paypal at the "big

[hr]
" or other commercial sites where it takes you through it step by step. I know it takes 3 or 4 business days for the payment to clear my bank. Beyond that I don't know much about it.
When would you be able to ship it?

stuntmanjp

I will get a reply for you in the morning...I am leaving tomorrow on vacation and I will take it to the shipping place before I go to see how much to ship! It may even be able to ship out right away tomorrow (3/12) morning!

coralina

stuntman--
I found out how to go about using paypal for a private transaction. Let me know when it ships.
thanks

stuntmanjp

Sorry for the delay again...I just got back from vacation. I will take the light to the shipping place Monday afternoon after work and will let everyone know on shipping.

spiderwoman

That fixture is about the same that I received a few weeks ago and the shipping weight was about 50lbs and fee was under $50. It's the packaging that is going to cost you if you dont have the box that it came in with. For the life of me I can't remember from what zipcode it came from :)
Correction, shipping from 74014 to 28147

stuntmanjp

Shipping Coralina is $65, that includes boxing it up and everything. I am going to be taking the MH bulbs out and wrap them up separate from the fixture itself, but the T5 bulbs will stay in the fixture.

coralina

Okay, then I owe you $590. Do you know how I go about this, I've never purchased anything from the classifieds before. Do I wait until it gets here or what? I looked at the paypal site and I think I only need your email address to send the payment. Does that sound right? I better look at it again.
I'm at work and will be leaving in a few minutes, so may not answer this till some time tomorrow, but will look up the paypal procedure again.