48" Orbit Lights for sale.

engineer

I have a 48" fixture and lights for sale. It is an Orbit fixture by Current USA, it is 4x65watt-2 dual daylight and 2 dual actinic, with 4 moonlights, fixture is about 1 year old, very good shape.....Asking $125.00 + shipping

engineer

Actually I got 2 timers for my MH lighting and I just decided to use the old ones, that I have been using and my new coral life digital timer!!!!!
Wish i got the free timers and T-shirt!!!!!!!

peonleon2

ill give you 95 shipped to seattle for the lights and mounting legs and timers. Only if the bulbs are included.
Let me know
Leon C
Bothell wa

engineer

Bulbs are included BUT already got offer for 125 + shipping! NO I amnot a female!!! If you 2 know anything about these lights you would know they go for 200+ brand new. ON the famous Auction site they sell easily for 150, thats y that was an insult for 85!!!

puff_puff_

heres a news flash there 89 ill send ya the link and anything that is 200 dollars new is worth half that and ill tell ya why slick.. WARRENTY. GARENTEE. RETURN POLICY. SERVICE. BOX. INSTRUCTIONS. UMM SHALL I GO ON.. no reason to be a jerk. a simple no thanks i would rather not sell them that low would have been fine... any way good luck with that...