48" Orbit Lights for sale.

engineer

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
heres a news flash there 89 ill send ya the link and anything that is 200 dollars new is worth half that and ill tell ya why slick.. WARRENTY. GARENTEE. RETURN POLICY. SERVICE. BOX. INSTRUCTIONS. UMM SHALL I GO ON.. no reason to be a jerk. a simple no thanks i would rather not sell them that low would have been fine... any way good luck with that...

I think I can speak for everyone when I say WE WANT TO SEE THE WEBSITE!!!!!

engineer

Yes I still have the lights, someone is sending me a money order, I am awaiting it. I emailed them today again. I will keep you posted!!!!
PUFF PUFF we are all waiting for that website for the lights for 85!!!

imurnamine

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
heres a news flash there 89 ill send ya the link and anything that is 200 dollars new is worth half that and ill tell ya why slick.. WARRENTY. GARENTEE. RETURN POLICY. SERVICE. BOX. INSTRUCTIONS. UMM SHALL I GO ON.. no reason to be a jerk.
a simple no thanks i would rather not sell them that low would have been fine... any way good luck with that...
I think you were the one being a sexist jerk. e.e
Ahhh!
Wouldn't you know that when I have no money I actually find what I'm looking for! You should have posted this last month! Haha.

engineer

Yeah, I guess that was me being the JERK(according to puff puff) He was the one being sexist, saying that I must be a girl since I was offended by such a low offer.!!!!!!! I did have it posted last month. Oh yeah and by the way ImUrNamine You are hot in the avatar and your pic in the photogrophy thread

imurnamine

Aw, why thankyou. I'm overdue for another one.
Hm... ... If this is still available by the end of this month I will still be interested.
Do you think it would fit on a 72 bowfront? It IS 48" across... I just got it... would it be sufficient for a reef tank?

engineer

unfortunately not enough ligt for reef tank. You really want to go with a MH combo...... MUCH more expensive!

engineer

Not sold yet. got 2 people in line that are interested, you can be 3! Unfortunately I dont have any pics because I have it all boxed up and was ready to ship then the person backed out, because someone got her a fixture for a gift.

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by engineer
Not sold yet. got 2 people in line that are interested, you can be 3! Unfortunately I dont have any pics because I have it all boxed up and was ready to ship then the person backed out, because someone got her a fixture for a gift.

can i get your email? dont you have any pix that you already taken lying around in your files? i would be very much interested... thanks! my email is already listed on the earlier postings....