4month old 180 gallon SPS pics

moby

Tank is awesome! I can't add anymore than what has already been said!
What I thought was really neat though was putting all the support equipment in the rubbermaid storage box outside. that is a great idea.
I plan on running all mine through the wall into my third bay of the garage, that way if/when there is a water misshap it will do nothing more than wet the concrete floor.
Very nice!

Tinman

ejensen

Sweet tank. 4 months old. Did you just upgrade and put eveything from a smaller tank? Looks like alot of corals and fish for just 4 months. If you started from scratch than it just awsome. Who set up your tank. That plumbing is not for the rookies.

zanoshanox

Wow man I'm truly amazed...This tank is astonising! I can't believe the size of those forgspawns, how many heads are they?!?!? Awesome work man 5 *'s

saltwater8

Wow, wow, wow....

Amazing how lighting can make the tank...
Your lighting brings out the colors in the blue tang and flame angel like I have never seen them....
***)

saltwater8

Ok, this post is slightly off topic, lol
Right now I have a 60 gallon that I am looking for lights for. Then in the summer a 150.
How can I get the same color spectrum as in this tank? The colors are unbelievable!

My tank is FOWLR, so I will be using PCs.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as I will have a flame angle, blue tang and some blue/green cromis as well.
Thanks as always!
:happyfish

sinaloa213

ok i think i shouldnt ask this but ive been sooo curious on how much money you may have spent...........How much money did you spend total for this tank....fish,coral,equipment, pretty much everything.
:thinking: :thinking:

ghettotang

WOWWWWWWWWWW I love you tank.

What type of lighting are you using?
What is you maintaince schedule?
How much water evap. are you doing thru?

saltrookie

If I had to explain it in one word.....SWEET!!
You have too much money, mind lending some to someone that needs more??

vetteguy99

So you guys all have amzazing stuff, I go to the local fish store and im still learning. What do you guys do if you get ick or stuff. I usually put a little copper in my tank when i get a new fish to keep him and the others healty and then use a poly pad to remove it and everything is going well, but with copper i can't put inverts in? what do you do??