$5 Kenya Frags

coral keeper

Nice little cat you got there in the bucket!! LOL. I used to have the EXACT same kind of cat you have in the avatar and it was 100% the same color and look.

codylowe

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Nice little cat you got there in the bucket!! LOL. I used to have the EXACT same kind of cat you have in the avatar and it was 100% the same color and look.
Yeah, i love this cat. She does like to play with EVERYTHING though, which gets annoying sometimes.
Originally Posted by h2ocrazy

Shipping to 32958 FL
PM'd

msez2u

I want to say what an awesome job you did packing my frags..they were warm and came in great. Thank you and will do business with you again.

codylowe

Originally Posted by MsEz2u
I want to say what an awesome job you did packing my frags..they were warm and came in great. Thank you and will do business with you again.
Thanks... I look forward to future trades!

chano

Originally Posted by MsEz2u
QFT

chano

Originally Posted by codylowe
What is QFT? Did your frags arrive well Chano?

QFT= Quoted for truth
Yeah they were great. Still warm, one of them opened up as soon as it hit the tank. One came unattached but that is a total nonissue. I am quite happy with the shipping and how they are doing in my tank

codylowe

Originally Posted by tender
do you have any left and if so how much to ship to 32669?
PM'd
I have 2 left if anyone is interested.

psu

Just wanted to say thanks for the frags--came in packaged great and their doing great.

codylowe

Originally Posted by psu
Just wanted to say thanks for the frags--came in packaged great and their doing great.
Thanks psu....
Anyone up for these last two???

codylowe

Originally Posted by Metcalf VT
How much shipped to 24060? Where in central VA are you or how far away from Blacksburg
PM'd.... I am in the Charlottesville area.