500 gal reef converted to 850gal reef

hopkins6

What kind of stuff would you keep in a coldwater tank? i want to get a 55 reef. any suggestions on what corals to get? i look up to you man, keep it goin

jjlittle

I was just wondering how much time do you put into theh tank or does someone else service the tank.Also how much does that effect your electric bill lol

Just awesome great job

jobob

so i saw ur old tank in a book at the lfs, it was a book about peoples aquariums. now its even bigger. wow that tank is breath taking.

myvallium

i cannot find the pics to the HUGE tank...i am dying to see it... can someone link them to me please!!...thanks!

nm reef

You can find him by tryin' a google search for steve weast...or oregonreef...it is well worth finding I assure you.

maxalmon

NO PICTURES....For some reason when I click this thread there are no photos, nada not 1 single photo of your tank. I don't have a problem with any other threads or post.....I wana see photos!!!!!!!... Are there any settings I need to check

maxalmon

I feel so pathetic and poor after looking at that site...... Wow, it takes a lot to impress me and you have done an incredible job, have they published any books or storys about you

bs21

Originally Posted by fedukeford
just go to oregonreef.com there are TONS of pics
look at that site

hagfish

Originally Posted by Bombay_Duc
what's the BIGGEST privately owned marine tank out there?
In St. Louis there is a person with a 4000-5000 gallon aquarium. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bigger one somewhere.