55 gal. needs to go!

S

slednecks

Im seeling my 55 gal to upgrade. It comes with a wooden stand and 2 strip lights.One of the lightts need to be replaced. The tank is 48" long. Im selling it for $100 for everything. Pick-up only..
Also selling a wet/dry bioball filter. Comes with built in skimmer and overflow box..Everything you need but a pump. Im going to sell it for $75.

S

slednecks

wet/dry sold but 55 gal with lights, stand and filter still $100!

tom024

Hi, r u going to use both seaclone skimmers? If not using 150 one, i can buy it back from you for $35
Thanks

S

slednecks

My e-mail doesnt work so if you could give my your # I could give you a call and tell you about it..

S

slednecks

SeaLife 48" 2- 65 Watt bulbs. One of the bulbs needs to be replaced. I might be able to get you one anyway.

unknown

Hey slednecks whats up??
I still have not recieved that Thermometer yet?? It is now friday and am kinda wondering if you have a tracking number??
Vince.

unknown

OK KYLE!!
there is a BIG Problem!
I got the Thermometer today but the LCD screen is missing?? Obviously it doesn't work with out an LCD screen!
You need to send me a new LCD screen for this thermometer or I want my money back!!
I do have your phone # so if you don't respond to this thread monday i will call your house and this WILL get settled!!
Vince.

S

slednecks

slow down there Vince...I never even opened it b4?? I dont know how that could have happened? Well ok, ill send u mine then?? I dont know what else to tell you..

unknown

I am wondering how you didn't notice that it had no display screen?? Kinda obviouse. LOL
Oh well, you are sending me yours so I guess everything will work out.
If possable I would like to have the Therm this week. I am setting up the 300 gallon and want to incoperate the probe in with the rock work so it is not visable.
you have my address but incase you threw it away once you shipped the first therm. here it is
Vince Newell
9780 Foxway CT
Dexter MI, 48130
Vince.