55 Gallon Fish/Some reef $350

thomas7304

:cheer: I have a real nice combo for sale in the St. Charles County/St. Louis County (Missouri) area. This combo includes stand, tank and canopy. ALL OAK>>>BOUGHT MAY 2005
Below is the list of all [live] items included with price:
80 lbs (approx.) Live Sand (black sand and crushed corals)
65 lbs Live Rock (some mushrooms growing on rock)
1 Korean Angelfish (currently changing into adult-change in colors)
1 Yellow Tang
1 Clown Fish
2 Bassets (sp?)
1 Arrow Crab
1 Shrimp
1 Emerald Crab
1 Brittle Starfish
3 Slugs (not sure of kind...sorta evolved in tank..cleans algae REALLY GOOD)
2 Cleaner Clams
1 Feather Duster
12 (approx) mushrooms (mostly on 2 small rocks)
Below is the list of all goods included with price:
1 Protein Skimmer (Jebo 230?) w/ pump
1 Canister Filter (Jebo model?)
1 UV Sterilizer 12 watt (Jebo)
3 pumps for circulating water
Attached light with coral blubs (one is a blue light) 48" both
Everything is up for sale for $400.00 OBO. There is no leakage or system failures that I'm aware of. I'm simply selling because we're moving. This is pick up and transfer at your own risk. I live in the St. Charles County Area in Missouri (close to St. Louis). Please email me with any questions to thomas7304@netzero.com or cthomas@patpro.com.
THANKS! :happyfish
P.S. I will be adding pictures tomorrow.

thomas7304

I'm not really sure of the lights. I know it's some Coral brand...I paid 35 dollars a piece for them and one lights blue.

thomas7304

I don't want to part out, but sell as a complete package. I would drop down to 275.00 if someone would take it all.

joyful23

Let me get back to you shortly. I am going to put a call into my nephew who lives in O'fallon, IL and see if he is interested. He has been looking for a great deal and boy is this a great deal!!!!

joyful23

Originally Posted by Joyful23
Let me get back to you shortly. I am going to put a call into my nephew who lives in O'fallon, IL and see if he is interested. He has been looking for a great deal and boy is this a great deal!!!!

He is going to talk it over with his wife and let me know tonight. If I were to guess, I would say "sold"!

joyful23

Originally Posted by jakebtc
did they go ahead and get that? :thinking:

They haven't had a chance to talk it over. They have a baby in the hospital with rotovirus right now, so if you get a chance to sell...go ahead! :eek:( Their loss.

newgirl1

Originally Posted by thomas7304
I don't want to part out, but sell as a complete package. I would drop down to 275.00 if someone would take it all.
Is your tank still available? Can you send me some pics? I can come pick it up, I'm in Belleville,IL.
Thanks..
colkaos@charter.net

xumknown1

She wont sell it for 275 or 350 i tried to buy it about a month ago and she told me the price was 400 then 325 if take all and then she finally said she had to get 375 even though the post said she would take 275. weird, so dont let the price fool you she will jack it up

thomas7304

bump
LAST OFFER!!
Sorry for all the price confusions! My husband was trying to get more out of a used tank. He won't accept anything less than $350.00 for it. If there's anyone still interested, please let me know asap!
Thanks!

jakebtc

i have family that would be very interested in this if it is all complete still as listed and you can give me me some good pictures to pass on please get ahold of me asap jkberry@mchsi.com