55 gallon

therick

Well i can't log off of my buddies name so i am just gonna post the pics of my tank under his name. PLease i would love to hear some feed back as to what might look good in here since my tank had been completely covered with algea at one time and now 4 months later its lookin amazing...at least to me:D ...so here area few before and a few after...

therick

this is the center of my tank
i am jsut runnind flouros now but am workin on gettin my PC's real soon,
this is the center of the tank

it looks great...how old is your tank? what's your secret in maintaining your great tank? Would you recommend a sifting star..? I have a 55 gal. tank that is currently cycling with 2 fish , some LR and LS. Are you putting suplement for corals?

therick

Thanks for the props honestly its all about good water and frequent water changes. The only thin i really ass to my tank is iodine for the corals and some coraline stimulant because as you can see i have non. the tanks is 4 years old but only 4 months ago did i redo it and basicalyu start from scratch.

fishamajig

you are doing that with regular flourescents? I would think that the corals might not get enough light. I dont have corals myself yet but I was waiting for a more powerful light source. I hear that you can keep shrooms with regular flouros but it is not recommended. :confused:

elvictre

You must upgrade your lighting in order to maintain corals. I would also move those guys lower when you intoduce your new lights and slowly move them to where you want.
Vic

therick

does anyone have any suggestions for a clam to put in this tank. they are awesome in color and i would like to add that to this tank. thanks