55g tank Atlanta 250W mH live rock cheap

coolben

I am moving this week and this all has to go and fast!
(2) 250W MH in hood
(2) 65w attinic power compacts
125 LBS of live rock
60 lbs of live sand
15g refugium with many different plants
protien skimmer
2 return pumps
100 GPD RO with DI and 3 gallon tank
medical dosing pump
refugium lights
plus a lot more! test equipment and supplies
All for $500
I will piece out just make offer and come by and pick it up.
email sencenbb@bellsouth.net
I live close to the ATL airport:)

tervman

I live in Atlanta, and would be interested in the hood and RO/DI. Might be interested in the test supplies, etc you have as well.
Please send specifics, with photos, to (crescendotervuren) (at) (yahoo) (dot) (com)

tervman

What is the hood made of? Do you have a photo that shows a clear shot of the hood? What do you want for the hood/lights and RO/DI unit? When do you need them picked up? What kind of test kits, etc, do you have?
Thanks.

coolben

The hood is made out of pine. I would like $50 for the RO and $250 for hood. The rock is $2 LB. If you could pick it up today that would be great.

katara

are your halides seperate retro's?If so,how old are they?Are you willing to ship at my expense?I'm only interested in one if they are seperate.
Thanks,
Gina

coolben

The MH are were new in April. I have only been using them for 5 hours a day. The base unit is a dual unit so I can not sell just one.

tervman

Are the MH and the PC Actinics all in the hood together, and do they work together, or are they separate lights (being relatively new to SW, I have to ask novice questions like this some times :D ).
If you are willing to take $200 for the lights and RO unit, I can pick them up tomorrow evening.
Send me an email at (crescendotervuren) (at) (yahoo) (dot) (com). :yes:

thered

Do you have any fish for sale? How much and what size are the refugium lights? What brand and how old is the RO?

coolben

No fish are left. The refugium lights are 12" Fluorescent that have a plant life spectrum $20. The Ro is from ----, I recieved it in April. Tomorrow will be last day for live rock, anyone interested let me know. I am going to throw it out

jamos6

does the rock have anything on it or is it just bare?
i live near macon give me a quick reply and I might be able to get some I want some pics of the rock you can send them to jamos5790@yahoo.com

beautful

Originally posted by tervman
What is the hood made of? Do you have a photo that shows a clear shot of the hood? What do you want for the hood/lights and RO/DI unit? When do you need them picked up? What kind of test kits, etc, do you have?
Thanks.

tervman do you want to buy some fish?