6+ pack

krishj39

Well, it's been a while since I've put some current pictures of my tank. These were all taken within the last few days. Don't get too tipsy looking at them!

krishj39

my new pride and joy, RBTA. i got him for 80$, not a great price I know, but not horrible either. He ate today, and hasn't moved around too much, so i couldn't be happier.

krishj39

eibli angel. I finally caught this guy, after trying to catch him for days. He was devastating my elegance coral. I caught him with the soda bottle trap trick. He's in the sump now, going back to the LFS on Friday.
edit: lol, jwtrojan, there's your answer. he nips at everything, but finally went in for the kill on my elegance a few days ago. such a cute fish though...

krishj39

squamosa and purple linckia (not a true linckia, I know) notice that the star has 6 legs. I bought the starfish a few weeks ago and have been extremely pleased with it. It moves around all the time. There are rumors this kind can cause some problems, but I certainly haven't noticed anything of the sort thus far. He isn't bothering the clam, btw, just passing through.

krishj39

This pic was taken right after I added this last weekend. Medusa worm. Facinating animal. I expected it to stay on the sandbed, but it has moved up into the rocks and i just see it's head sticking out. I'm glad though, because it sure is ugly :). My best guess is that it can stretch out to at least 3 feet long if it wants to. Here it is, at it's "normal" length around a foot long.

krishj39

green monti and moon polyps. I almost lost the monti a few months ago because I bought a leopard rockskipper (very much resembles a lawnmower blenny) that ate it like crazy. It was almost completely white by the time I got that fish out. Thankfully, it's back and better than ever.
This is the last one, hope you enjoyed! Feel free to let me know what you think.

krishj39

Thanks! 660w of URI VHO: 2 true actinic, 2 white actinic, 2 aquasun. I must say it is great when your biggest problem is trying to figure out how to keep all your corals from touching each other and have to spend a lot of effort figuring out what else can be added because there just isn't room.
I've been holed up at home for the last week because I had orthroscopic surgery last wednesday. It's given me time to tweek the tank quite a bit.

R

royalshrimp

hows the medusa worm doing??? and what is so special about them???:notsure: my lfs is always selling them:notsure:

S

synyster11

Great pics.. Love that worm.
And that giant anemone.. yea.. that kicks ass