6+ pack

krishj39

Thanks so much guys! The medusa worm is special only because it is so different from the animals commonly kept. Very few people seem to have them in their tanks. Plus, I just think it is facinating to watch it move around and eat. It is always grabbing stuff with it's tentacles.
Glad you like the aquasuns, I think the next time I replace the lights I'll get 3 actinic white and 1 aquasun, the tank is more pink than those pictures show, I turned the pink color down a bit in photoshop.
That macro IS maidens hair, and I got it as a hitch hiker on that rock, which was the second rock I purchased. So, I've had it for... over a year and a half.

krishj39

The medusa eats essentially the same thing as a sea cucumber, or perhaps a brittle starfish. Whatever it can find, mostly detrius.

R

royalshrimp

:thinking: i just may get one now:thinking: how much $ if you dont mind me asking

R

royalshrimp

yeah cause my lfs has them for $35... and im not willing to pay that much:nope:

sabby

Just as a general fyi... medusa worms are a type of sea cucumber and, like a sea cucumber, can release toxins into your aquarium if it becomes sick or injured.
Very cool creature though!

nm reef

Very nice lookin' reef....everything looks to be healthy and happy! Great job and thanks for the eye candy!!