$600 for 135 Oceanic Reef Ready and Set-Up

thewizzrd

Ok people, I have to get this tank sold ASAP so who wants it, I have a 135 Oceanic Reef Ready Tank, Icecap 660 ballast with 3. 5' bulb set up and 3 moonlights, a 1200gph mag drive pump, home made sump and 110 lbs of LS with a few rocks left in the system as well as a RO filter that just needs new cartridges and a skimmer that needs a new pump if you want it. All of that retail was over 1000$ so your getting a steal of a deal at $600, if you still think that is too high shoot me an offer. The sooner the better.
e-mail me here

thewizzrd

It is currently on a home made stand that would just need some finished plywood added to the exterior to make a decent looking stand as well.

thewizzrd

if i start piecing it out it will get more expensive, I'd say I would sell it for 150$ plus what ever it costs to ship, right now the lights are in a home made box that if you want I can ship with, other wise I can dismantle that and ship in just bulbs and ballast.

thewizzrd

No canopy as it was in a wall before I moved, the tanks is a little over two years old, no scratches that I know of, The tank is currently still set up and running to keep all of the LS alive. I will send out pics of it tonight when I get home from work. You can see a picture of it the way it used to look at webpages.charter.net/conreux and look at the WHAT IS section of the fish area. Like I said, It is on a temp stand now that could be made permanant. Check out those pics and then I will get out the updated ones tonight.

bigtang803

I may be interested in the whole package. What are the Dimensions of the tank?????
If i get it, i will come pick it up.

thewizzrd

I need to get rid of it but seriously 400$? I'm already taking a huge hit selling it for 600$, the tank alone is worth 650$. So I'd say its a heck of a deal where its at now for every thing in there, if you bought live sand at an LS you'd pay anywhere between 3$-5$ a pound, you get over 100 pounds of that as well so I really can't go any lower than 600.

flame guy

Yes, I think its a very good deal! I did'nt realize you live way down south of me, i'm from chicago, would have bought it otherwise. Thanks for those pics anyways. Goodluck!

seaspy

Oh, sorry, didn't realize the sand was coming too. What about 550? Like I said, you'd have to wait until the end of June for me to pick it up though.

thewizzrd

Everything comes with it, I want to unload the whole set up so if you decide you want it, you get everything I have left. And I am about 20 minutes east of St. Louis in a town called Troy Il, its only 3.5 - 4 hours south of chicago, not that far of a drive. Hah.