65 Gallon Reef Tank - compete setup in Georgia

jj48

Thanks, gordruls! Hope you enjoy the rock, fish, and corals!
Everything else is being parted out. The lights, wet/dry filter, and tank/stand are all available. I will be listing them at the harbor site this week if there are no takers soon, so somebody make me some offers!

jj48

Live sand is still available as well. I will ship any of the items except for the tank/stand.

jj48

The wet/dry is 8" wide x 20" long x 15" tall. The markings on the front (handwritten from LFS) say:
"756 Wet/dry Pro Series w/ Venturi Skimmer."
I am including pumps for the wet/dry and the skimmer. Also, I am including the remainder of my blue floss for the wet/dry and the bio balls if you need them so all you will have to do is set it up and attach it to your aquarium, cut out the new floss, and it is ready to go! I will sell it for $175 and that includes shipping via ground anywhere in the continental US. Also, you can pay me by Paypal or money order.

jj48

Thanks for your interest, guys.
As mentioned above, all the livestock is gone. The lights, stand/tank, and wet/dry are still available. Thanks!

jj48

Sorry I have not been on in a while, guys! The tank, stand, lights, filter, and sand are all still there. First $475 takes it! keith48ATgmailDOTcom