84 gal before and after build

spanko

My tank is doing well thank you for asking. I have added a few new coral frags. Also trying to get a jawfish that will survive. I have added two, one at a time, yellow head pearly jawfish Opistognathus aurifronsin the past three weeks and the have mysteriouosly disappeared. I think my Mystery Wrasse Pseudocheilinus ocellatus may have beat the snot out of them and caused their death.
Last night I got a Bali Tiger Jawfish Opistognathus sp.
about 4" long and good and stocky. Hopefully this one will be able to take care of himself. If this one does not make it I will quit trying.

fishkid13

Cool, good luck with he new one. Was the yellow head just a baby? I got a baby one it was really afraid and died.
Spring Break!!

Now what to do??
A. Spray paint tank (details later), check
B. Work on EVERYTHING, check
C. Hang with friends, check
D. wow this list is bigger than last years!, ok no check (JrNYLC Rocks!)
E. any ideas?
F. not my grade, check

fishkid13

OK, I was going to post updates today but didn't have the time. But will be on my list tomorrow. Got a new housing unit and ballest for a flourest bulb.

Now need to save money for the bulb. Which should I get the 20K or 10K?
Thanks.

fishkid13

It is different but I can keep fish that need more swimming space.

No, some kids in my school sent out a chain link email with all of these funny pictures. If you want I will try to PM them to you.
Thanks. Anyone else.

spanko

Sorry if I missed it but the rock work looks very unsteady. A large snail could topple some of it. Is it connected together in any way, glue, epoxy, acrylic rods?

fishkid13

Nope.
I went for the very open look and it is fun to see all of the fish swim in and out of it, plus I can see if somthing dies. It hasn't fallen yet and I don't have any snails big enough to make any of the peices fall down and someof the places are more sturdy than they look. Thanks for asking. Anyone else?