$9 toadstools, or 2 for $15

earnit33

Think I'm going to take them out, I don't want take a chance on a crash,Thank you anyway! If you have any more this next week I would like two order 2 more and try again! It will be Wed.when I get paid!

litoallie

Just a quick question before I go and buy... Will peppermint shrimps eat this? .. I had a hammer coral and my shrimp ate it.......... =(

earnit33

Originally Posted by thejeweler
http:///forum/post/2708086
thats a good idea, hey i will get 2 more out to u.
I'm not complaining I understand things happen,But I was also thinking of getting a couple for my 55 gal. also,but can't do anything till Wed. Can I get a total for 4 and shipping And paypal info. again just in case! Thanks.

newreeferpa

i would like one, am new to the hobby- do they need any specail care??? i have MH lights, 2 clowns, gobie engineer, lawnmower blenny, siz line wrasse, anemone in a 36 gallon- would one of these work in my tank? if so i would like one thanx carla

thejeweler

im working on a cold pack, i put one of my toadstools in one of my boxes, and the cold pack, i have them seperated. I put the box in my trunk of my car. i will see what the temp is in 48 hrs.

slammer3166

Hey bud you have anymore left,I would like to get one.Is this a good starter coral,it will be my first coral in tank.

huggie

Hey,
Just thought I would let you know mine are doing great one is purple an one
is green one has came off of its title already the other is trying it is almost
off. I live in Mich. so mine made it to me just fine.

thejeweler

worked good, i kepted a box im my trunk for 48 hrs, i took the toadstool out and then right back in my tank. I mailed out a few on monday. So lets see if i have any problems with them if not i will reship u a box out on monday.

t-bone

If you have anything else your willing to sell let me know, I would buy something else to help you with the cost of having to reship. email me.