90 Gallon build from the stand up

pirates

please tell what you thank about it so far how long will it take for the sps corals to grow to a good size there are green birds nest pink birds nest, Acropora coral and Stylophora green coral
Thanks for looking all of you

pirates

Originally Posted by Gill again68
http:///forum/post/3252823
Nice tank and stand build. Will tag along from here.
thanks for looking i still have a lot of work left need more time i still have to make the doors and put on trim had some stuff that i orderd is on backorder one bulb just came to day and three new koralia evolution 750. Still needing my skimmer they said it will be in this friday april 2 i hope that is come soon i am running my 65 gallon skimmer for now and my fish and coral did not get here win it was one was two days late and the other four days late
but some fish made it and so far all my new coral is doing great
win i get some more time to work one the tank i will post and post some pics of the pumps and more pics of tank

pirates

water test it have been
Ammonia 0 ppms
Nitrate 0 ppms
Nitrite 0 ppms
Alkalinity 12
Phosphate 0 ppms
Ph 8.2 8.4
Calcium 440

pirates

i have new coral to day and will be geting some new corals tomarrow got my crabs and snais to.
will try to have pics of the new suff. Still have some items on back order i hope that i will get my other items soon
. One of the new coral i got to day was Maricultured Encrusting Montipora Superman from saltwaterfish. And the other order is one Northwoods Tri-color Acropora Coral, Acropora blue berry

pirates

just bought some more corals two diff. Montipora capricornis one purple and orange will try to get some pics of the new corals tomarrow

pirates

here are my two new corals that i just bought
will have to get better pics of them tomarrow when i have my lights on had to work late today not to good of pics will try to get better
Thanks for all of you looking

still what alot of work left
i am thinking of getting a auto top off what one do you all like and is a
Eshopps In-Sump Protein Skimmers a good one to get
if not what is a good skimmer i have ordered on but it is still on backorder placed the order march 22 and still do not have my skimmer

pirates

still waiting on skimmer
has anyone used a Eshopps In-Sump Protein skimmer and are they good skimmers would like to know please
thanks