A 12-pack before the Stanley Cup!

rwhite

My monthly photos for progress comparisons. Hope you all enjoy! I hope the pics are sized correctly, I think some may be too big. We'll start with the BTAs and a clown.

rwhite

And, no offense to the Canadiens out there, gotta go with the Lightning...gotta love hockey, Knew there was someone else out there!:D

vicmoconre

sorry to the americans out there but, do any of you know anything about hockey? What makes you think you deserve the cup, (the holy grail of hockey), because you are american. Just remember one thing Lecavalier, St louis, Andrechuk, Richards are all canadian
the Bulin wall is not an american either. Do you remember a few years back FOX put streaks and flashes on the puck so you americans could follow the game, and as I have been told, during intermission and before face offs - explanations of the game are given to the fans. You dont deserve the cup, get another baseball team and leave the hockey to us experts up north.

C

cowpoke

I guess those of us who grew up playing hockey must be????
I was pullin for the Flames, also known as the AVS north!!!!

cayman isl

Originally posted by vicmoconre
sorry to the americans out there but, do any of you know anything about hockey? What makes you think you deserve the cup, (the holy grail of hockey), because you are american. Just remember one thing Lecavalier, St louis, Andrechuk, Richards are all canadian
the Bulin wall is not an american either. Do you remember a few years back FOX put streaks and flashes on the puck so you americans could follow the game, and as I have been told, during intermission and before face offs - explanations of the game are given to the fans. You dont deserve the cup, get another baseball team and leave the hockey to us experts up north.

Man, that last game had to hurt!!! Apparently The Flames failed to listen to those pre-face-off explanations!
What do I know, I'm an Ottawa Senators fan who lives in Southern California! Probably the ONLY Sens fan in SoCal!

vicmoconre

A Sens fan HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How pathetic Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said stick to Baseball
SoCal you should stick to Drive By's and car jackings

h2oengr

The funny thing is, what exactly constitutes an "American"? :notsure:
You can cry all you want, vicmoconre, but Tampa now has their names on your precious cup!
That's gonna hurt more than anything you can possibly try to say about "Americans".
By the way, what's the greatest invention / technological advance that the Canadians have contributed to the world in the past 100 years? Nothin, nada, squat. :nope:
Very, VERY proud to be an American.