A 12-pack before the Stanley Cup!

h2oengr

Fishman, while I appreciate the humor, none of this communication would even be possible without Microsoft. As much as I hate the monopoly . . . :rolleyes:

reefer44

I would agree with the Canadian if Canada was a real country but its not...its army is a bunch off mounties and guys in coneos with sling shots.....you know your really american because we could take over your country in a second

vicmoconre

:sleepy: The last time you americans tangled with us we sent ya packin. Thats a fact. By the way its our police who are on horses not our army you see thats all you need up here where crime is not rampant like it is in your country. Anyway this will all be settled at the World Cup of Hockey. And to answer your question about technological advancement we canadians were the first to invent a gas mask during the WW1, which by the way Johny Come Lately was the same war you americans decided to join on our side after we wore down the Germans. And if memory serves me you Americans did the same thing in WW2. Boy it seems you guys are only eager to start a fight with an enemy who is smaller, poorer, and out numbered. But before you come and invade us finish things up in Afganistan and Iraq(which we will probably have to clean up after you are gone) And remember one thing not 1 of Tampas best players is an American:D

cayman isl

Great thread for a fish site!!! I guess you've been saving up those 8 insightful posts for this topic to come up!!!
rwhite, great pictures, too bad your thread got hijacked....
Mods, it's time to close this idiot, er I mean, this thread down!