A ~19,000 Gallon Fish Tank

nahham

This is more interesting than pretty, here is a video of a leopard flounder I shot in Dibba Rock:
/lib/ckeditor/images/spacer.gif?t=A8LE4JO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEGrrkP7b0E

d-man

sounds pretty cool man! I think you should be able to keep just about anything you want. I would say go with glass not acrylic, I mean think about how bummed you will be if you get a big scratch in the acrylic. I think your pretty good on over all water flow. I think I would be mostly concerned about dead spots than over all flow numbers. How much water are you changing from the ocean and how often? I would defiantly add some light for viewing purposes, but I think I would do that after I put the coral in so I knew what light to put on what coral. What is the ocean temp where you are at? The Monetary Bay Aquarium is taking cold ocean water and heating it up to use in their tank. I thought this would cause die off in the water and make problems for them, but they are doing just fine.

B

brandonsivek

Man, I just got caught up on this thread, it is AWESOME to say the least. Are there any updates on the Aquarium build?