A contest!!!! :cheer:

team2jndd

I like the pipe fish so far. I think I've seen the picture somewhere else. Probably in another picture thread. What kind is it?

reefman22

HEY BANG GUY?!?! DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE BABY CARDINAL FISH???
I WANT SOME!!! haha just kidding
here's my most VALIANT effort:
Gold Striped Maroon Clown WITH ADDED BONUS: Long Tentacle Anemone (sp?)

And my long nose hawk, which doesnt count because 1)i can only post one and 2) he took the dive of his life

ENJOY!!
REEFMAN

whackamole

Originally Posted by whackamole
yea i have a big tank. lol just kidding guys good luck

For those who live in maimi florida... u can catch pipe fish and sargent majors and sargasums in the sea weed. I do it all the time just gotta now what ur doin

alyssia

For those who live in maimi florida... u can catch pipe fish and sargent majors and sargasums in the sea weed. I do it all the time just gotta now what ur doin

Is that legal?

poniegirl

Originally Posted by slayer
a little off center cuz I had to resize it after it was in my computer already
That's AWESOME. What a personality!

jocoxvt

Thanks for the compliments on the pipe fish they are much appreciated. He is a dragonface pipe. I think I have posted it twice on this board as well as on a few other boards.

reefman22

whos judging? and when do we find out who wins? there is some STEEP competion in this thread...im scared lol
REEFMAN

I

italianwjt

man its a toss up between bang and jocoxVT
jocox what kind of camera do u have?

celacanthr

Originally Posted by alyssia
Is that legal?
Yes, as long as you have the proper permits, and aren't collecting from a protected area. Some people don't have to have a permit, like people under 16.

monalisa

yea i have a big tank. lol just kidding guys good luck
I don't know how to copy the pic, but...
Oh man, I wish...I'm SCUBA, AOW & Rescue SCUBA certified...don't really see too may underwater mammals here in the Slam....

And a tank that big???? Hmph....
Lisa :happyfish