a few colorful shots of my corals

hunted

Those pic's are amazing, and that clam is awsome. Hope when I start my acro's my tank turns out like your's

murph145

thanks chilwil millis are one of my favorite acros always so hairy and some very vibrant colors
hunted...thanks for the kind words with practice it comes along ive had my ups and downs with acros but as long as u figure out what works with the tank its not too bad... that clam has turned into a monster though lol i mean look how small my clarki clown is and hes like 2.5" lol.... the last acros is a tri color valida the purple is very vibrant and its a decent grower

hunted

Originally Posted by murph145
thanks chilwil millis are one of my favorite acros always so hairy and some very vibrant colors
hunted...thanks for the kind words with practice it comes along ive had my ups and downs with acros but as long as u figure out what works with the tank its not too bad... that clam has turned into a monster though lol i mean look how small my clarki clown is and hes like 2.5" lol.... the last acros is a tri color valida the purple is very vibrant and its a decent grower
When I get the rest of my rock in Squishy will be doing alot of fragin LoL

ameno

thanks for the pics Murph, very nice, that clam is huge, Looks like you have an annomanie in among things, do you ever have a problem with it stinging your other corals?

squishy

Man that tank looks good. Amazing Job Murph. . Just wondering have you ever done a count on how many corals your up to now.