A few more of our fish

blueberryboomer

Hi all, You guys are probaly going to be sorry for helping me figure out how to post pictures, your going to get sick of looking at ours. Here is a few of our fish, a couple have passed since.
This is a fish we rescued from a lfs that didn't know how to care for him....
Meet Toady the Toadfish.....

dave flood

I'm glad you got your pic's posted, they look great! Keep em comming. Sorry Im terrable at explaining things

nm reef

Great pics...it sure is nice to see you posting a bit more these days. I've often wondered how you and the Mr. were doing.:cool:

blueberryboomer

Thanks everyone,
Dave, you are not terrible at explaining things, you guys really helped me out.
KrunK, Oscar was a cool critter, I was very sad when he died. We bought him from a lfs online. I plan on getting another one someday, after lots more research, they are not the easiest to care for.
NM reef, I;m glad to be posting a little more these days, I guess it means it has slowed down alittle for me. Fixit is not any better, we are waiting for a call to the U of M pain clinic, his surgin has reffered him to them, he is still shying away from doing the surgery on Tom's neck, with the FMS he's afraid he will not get any bennifet from the surgery. So we wait so more. I pray that when he goes (he'll be gone for at least 14 days) they can find
the cause of all the headaches, and do something to fix them.
So look out when he goes, you guys will probaly get really sick of me. Lisa

blueberryboomer

RabiasJewell, Toady is doing very well, Thanks. He is very active, and I'm very suprised to see him as much as we do. We had one a long time ago and we never seen him, this guy is out all the time. I think alot of it has to do with the fact that the lfs we bought him from didn't have anywhere for him to get out of the light or any sand for him to burrow in, so he was exposed to the light all the time. He will sometimes go under some of the rock, but he always has his head sticking out.....Lisa