A Million Devil Damsel EGGS AHHH

meowzer

OMG for the last 2 days this "area" has been appearing on my back glass....well....Ithink it is damsel eggs

very hard to get a pic, but I scraped a small area off...the damsels went nuts too....WHY ME...LOL...Well I am sure if they hatch in the tank they will get eaten....IF I ever had a bunch of damsel babies I'd scream
here are some pics
Attachment 231567
Attachment 231568
Attachment 231569

meowzer

OK...I looked at the ones I scraped off under a magnifying glass....YUP they are eggs.....just likethe ones that were on the frag plug
NO WONDER these guys..errr...this guy and gal are sooo freakin mean

cranberry

I knew it!!!!
You are totally right about their aggression. Breeding fish will be nasty.
You should try to sell them to someone who is looking to breed them. (provided you will ever be able to remove them). Maybe someone is dabbling in damsels. Lemme look for you.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3134908
I knew it!!!!
You are totally right about their aggression. Breeding fish will be nasty.
You should try to sell them to someone who is looking to breed them. (provided you will ever be able to remove them). Maybe someone is dabbling in damsels. Lemme look for you.
They can have them if they can catch them...LOL

A

abeandlulu

oh im so sorry to hear you have devil babies growing in your tank.
Lets just hope they ALL get eaten.

meowzer

How many eggs can these things lay.....they are really going at it.....they already have about a 10 X 5 area covered.....

meowzer

Ya know....if it was any other fish but the damsels I'd say this was kinda neat....even knowing they won't live....BUT WHY THE DAMSELS