a mix of stuff for sale

reefkprz

I am listing these types of corals for sale all frags will be fragged out after purchase and allowed to recover, nothing will ship for at least two weeks after purchase, I have to do this because I dont have the room anymore to make a bunch of frags before hand, incase some dont sell I dont want them cluttering my tank.
these pictures are of the mother colonies (mostly) frags can be custom counted for you, but I am only selling a set amount of each. so get them while the getting is good once they are gone they are gone for a while.
(prices do not include shipping)
ORA Blue acropora echinata $40 1" frag (only one frag available)

kryptonite zoanthids 2$ a polyp 50 polyps left
baby blue eyes 2$ a polyp 30 polyps left
zombie eye zoanthids 2$ a polyp 35 polyps left
alpha and omega zoanthids 15$ for three polyps only one frag available SOLD
palythoa grandis $5 a polyp 3 polyps left
(unknown oranges) 25$ a frag these are already fragged (but still wont ship for two weeks I want to ship everything at once instead of making 20 runs to the shipping store and PO) 6 frags available, largest frags go first
Ice white palythoa $15 a polyp 3 polyps available

reefkprz

shipping method will be of your choice but I can only gaurantee live arrival with fed ex or UPS over night. I will not gaurantee anything shippied via USPS even overnight, they have messed up too many times.

reefkprz

also have purple digita (this is the actual frag) 10$
a piece of bluegreen acropora (2" frag $20) farg will be taken from this
and 10 left fire and ice zoanthids available 3$ a polyp

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2759339
also have purple digita (this is the actual frag) 10$
a piece of bluegreen acropora (2" frag $20) farg will be taken from this
and 20 fire and ice zoanthids available 3$ a polyp

Are you calling these alpha & omega or Fire & Ice??
Edit - What type of light is that picture taken under?

silverdak

would it be possible to get a small frag, like 4 or 5 polyp of the fire and ice?? PM me a price shipped to 06084.. 2 or 3 day whatever works, Zoa's are hardy so I am not worried about overnight. and your only in Maine I am in CT. let me know those are AMAZING looking zoa's!!
too much green in my tank need some nice blues!

reefkprz

all of the polyps listed are priced for pick and choose frag size. I can do 5 polyps no problem will PM with shipping quote

A

alexa11

sorry just sent it before i actually sent the pm :) you're too quick!