Aaaahhhh!!! Every Time!!!

gasguzzler

Well, here it is. As some of you know, I went to Cozumel last week. My brother stayed here to watch everybody and everything was fine on my phone calls home. Well, I was doing my usual weekly "once over" of the tank (changing water, cleaning filter pads, etc.) when I saw it. A slow steady drip from the seal on the bottom side of the 125. Dripping right on a support for the stand. I have done my best to divert the water from the support and dry it without any rot. However, I do not trust it. The leak seems irrepairable IMO so everything has to come out. I have nowhere else to put any livestock, due to the fact that I did end up selling the 980, so anyone that wants anything from my list, lets talk.
1- 26" female bamboo
2- 11" long male Cali ray
3- 8" long female Cali ray
4- 15" long Volitain lion
5- 24" Zebra moray
I would appreciate pick-up for now and I am willing to travel. As time goes on, Im sure I will consider shipping. Now, Im going to go calm down, pop open my bottle of Escorpion Tequila, and wait for you guys to save me.

julius

I wish I had a big enough tank to house 1 I would grab those rays from ya. I'm sorry u have to give up your babies.

I

irenicus

Damn gasguzzler, that really sucks. I hope everything works out for you.

I

irenicus

Too bad I didn't live closer, I have room for the Zebra Moray. If you plan on shipping, let me know.

liontamer

I could go for a nice zebra moray, but live in South CT... anyway that would work out? I'd love for yer "resident model" too, but i think Nick would just get jealous. I wouldn't ba able to get any of yer other ones. How big do the zebras get? I would be willing to pay shipping... Is it that purple one u posted a while ago?

gasguzzler

I havent posted pics of the zebra in a while but hes been on here. Id meet you somewhere if you wanted. Nick wouldnt be jealous, they naturally hang out in groups.

liontamer

Well, I dont drive, but i might be able to snag a ride somewhere. Id like to see some pics, could we do this by email? Remember, my tank is a 120, and im not sure how big zebras get, and wanna make sure it wont eat my fuzzy dwarf or tusk...
Chandler044@aol.com

ac

I very sorry to hear that. I'm getting ready to go to Cancun in January and you've just realized my worst fears. Good luck with everything. I wish I lived closer I might have been able to board some of your animals.

If we can work out the logistics this time around, I am still interested in the bamboo, and definitely interested in the lion. I love those guys. If you end up doing something with Liontamer in CT, maybe I could do the pick up there?

evilss

very sorry to hear about your loss. if i could take anything i would. hope it all works out for you.

alejandro

How much for 15" long Volitain lion? would you ship to 30531 I'am looking for one I have 120 g with one yellow tang, maroon clownfish and small fuzzy, I probably have enough room for the lion fish.

gasguzzler

Liontamer- You have first dibs on the lion and zebra if you want them. The zebras dont really get that big and they are kind of inactive. His temperment is VERY passive so there is no way he would ever dream of eating anything. In my last tank he was in, he didnt even eat my cleaner shrimp! Ill see if I can get some good pics of him tonight at feeding. Ill send them to your address.
MichealStern- I was hoping you would see this. I lost your e-mail address and I was going to see if we could meet somewhere this time. I have everything kind of stable right now, so lets set it up for next week if possible to get Turkey Day out of the way. If Liontamer passes on the lion, hes yours with the bamboo.
scott88302@yahoo.com
Thanks guys.

gasguzzler

Theres two offers somewhat locally for the lion. Like I said, Ill consider shipping later on if it falls through. Make sure that clown and fuzzy lion are bigger than 4-5 inches, cause hes got a huge appetite and an even bigger mouth.

liontamer

Where in New York are u? Im thinking Springfield would be a nice meeting spot for all of us (springfield MASS.) And I dont want the Volitan, already gots me one of those, although it IS a very nice volitan...

gasguzzler

Im not far from CT, it only takes me about 1 1/2 hrs to get to Manchester. Ill meet up with you two in CT if we can figure a place. The lion is now up for MichaelStern.

Scott,
Do you think the lion would eat a flame hawk or a large royal gramma? If not, I'm good for it.
Liontamer, where in CT are you? Maybe if you meet up with Scott for yours, I could meet you in CT to pick up mine.
Michael