Aaaahhhh!!! Every Time!!!

liontamer

Originally posted by OCEANCLEAR
I can pick up the eel sunday if still availible
or meet me 1/2 way how much you want for it

MY EEL!!!!! lol, jk. But yea, definitely mine, no mind changing, its done, no falling through. One hundred percent me.

I

irenicus

Let us know how the Zebra does. I would like to get one in the future.

gasguzzler

Im pretty sure she is. We're supposed to work out pick up this week. Ill let you know. Did you get that mail I sent?

liontamer

It would have to be early on sunday, in hartford. We can meet, and then the other guy can come to my house or sumthing. I can keep the bag warm, and watever else i need to do. If u want to email about it, that would be great. You remember my email... got a busy day on sunday, getting the eel, getting a christmas tree, possibly working the lunch shift... oy.... Yea, so lemme know. Thanx a bunch!

gasguzzler

Thats fine, we just need to know if Mike will
able to get to your house. Any spot to meet you know of off the highway? I lost your e-mail- or should I say cleaned the computer desk finally and probably threw it out!

kb68

Do you still have the Rays? I have a 125 and live in MA.
I would love the new addition to my tank

kb68

Scott,
I think my junk mail is set to high, thats why I'm not recv. your e-mail. you can try again or just call me if you are still interested.
Thanks
Kerri

kb68

Hey Scott!
Just switched the cc over to sand and things are looking great! It really wasn't that bad.

gasguzzler

Good, now just check your levels at least once a day and wait for the nitrate to go down. Some big water changes would help too. I forgot, what else do you have in the tank for livestock?

kb68

Right now we have the bamboo (who has still not eaten), Niger Trigger, and 5 damsels, which I would think will be food for the lion.
Don't worry, I'm all over the water changes and the levels!