Aaaahhhh!!! Every Time!!!

liontamer

I hope that this tank is larger than 35 gallons, right? Cuz thats the size you have posted on yer info, lol. Wat size tank is it?

liontamer

Scott, i told my friend about u today and hes gonna be sending u an email soon. He seems to be pretty envious of yer livestock, and might be interested in the shark if this person isnt already taking it.

gasguzzler

Well, only liontamer came through on the pickup so Ive got the lion and the two rays. Need to get rid of these things!!! Will consider shipping.
alejandro had dibs on the lion first and Ive got no one for the rays. Cincyreefer- are you out there???

civickid

i would take both of your rays if i had my bigger tank. Someone will take them from you. They would make a great christmas present wrapped under the tree with a air pump keeping them alive wouldnt they.
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

gasguzzler

Well, as of right now, the only thing in the tank is a 2" horseshoe crab!!! It just hit me on the way home that they are all gone and I got really pissed. Im going to bed.

lilstrup

hey gas could i put any rays in with three 2 inch triggers 5 inch panther two snowflake eels two dwarf lions

gasguzzler

What you should have done is thought this all out before you set up the tank and had a fish list already in hand. With those triggers you are extremely limited.