abaralnek's 29 biocube

abaralnek

is it normal for clown fish to sit in the corner of the tank and just swim in the current?mine have been in the same spot since ive got them.

abaralnek

hey guys!my xeina is looking great,i love it.quick question,as you see the xenia is mounted on the little frag plate or whatever you wanna call it,do i leave it mounted to that permanently?

abaralnek

well my clowns are exploring the tank.not a good thing though because 1 of them keeps attacking the other.the one who keeps getting attacked hides in the rock but the other one will find him and chase him out.he has been attacking him all day,is this something they do or should i take the fish out?

abaralnek

Originally Posted by redsea
http:///forum/post/2952859
nice tank

thanks.another thing the fish that is going after the other one is doing something weird.every now and then he will turn onto his side and shake for a second,looks like he is having a seizure.

spanko

Fish are fine. Jockeying for dominance. They will settle down. Did you get the new Rio pump? If so how is it working for you?

spanko

Yup doin the dominance dance. The agressive one will eventually become the female of the two. I like the flow. If I may suggest look into the Hydor Flow head. It is a rotating head that will fit on the output nozzel and transfer flow 180 degrees around, top to bottom and back. Then get yourself one of the Korallia pumps and put it on the opposite side for even more random flow. Tank is doing well pal.

abaralnek

thanks man..ive been thinking about picking up the hydor flow head.you think i should add another korallia power head or just move the one i already have?