abaralnek's 29 biocube

abaralnek

so how long should this aggressive fish thing go on?today my gf actually called me at work because she thought the one fish was going to kill the other.the poor guys lip is all messed up and he has some marks on his cheek also.

abaralnek

well i woke up to my xenia hiding in the rocks,seems the turbo snail knocks it over.im going to pick up some glue today and get it mounted for good.the clowns are not killing each other yet,the female wont let the other one out of the corner though.she swims at him as soon as he tries to move,lol.hopefully they start kissing soon

abaralnek

picked up 3 zoa frags today from a local reefer.he also gave me a free leather frag and a free sps frag even after telling him i didnt have the lighting for it,said just try it and see what happens
here are some pics.

nissan577

wow tank is looking awsome! and the frags wow i love it lots! cant wait to see this bad boy filled with so many colors!

abaralnek

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2957784
wow tank is looking awsome! and the frags wow i love it lots! cant wait to see this bad boy filled with so many colors!
thanks buddy.like you i also cant wait to see it filled with color.im excepting frags if ya wanna speed it along any,lol..

abaralnek

well my aggressive clown pretty much killed the other one today.he is still breathing but he is deep in the rock work on his side and not really moving
im going to try and get him out and flush him i guess..

abaralnek

i dont wanna leave him in the tank.whenever the other one finds him she beats him up even more,trying to tear his fins off..