about my triggers

dragonzim

Originally Posted by vegas made
hahaha

lol no man i took my bursa undy and niger back i took your advice
i just got the blue-line now and the toad fish and a lion and 2 puffers and thats the only time my porc puffer has puffed up in his whole life so far i dunno why he was stressed or scared he was all alone no one was near him and he just puffed up i dunno i checked my water everything was fine

It's definitely a sign of stress. How big is the puffer? You are still way overstocked for a 60 gallon tank.

Originally Posted by ackdaddy
is a huma huma good in a 90 gallon tank?
Sorry but a huma huma will get to big for that tank. The minimum size tank you can keep him is a 120. It will need a tank 6' long to provide enough room for it to swim.

vegas made

Originally Posted by DragonZim
It's definitely a sign of stress. How big is the puffer? You are still way overstocked for a 60 gallon tank.
my puffer is still a little baby probably a couple inches
but i was gonna move my porcupine puffer my v-lion my blue line trigger and a toad fish to a 180 gallon tank do you think i will have to upgrade again after that??
and im getting my 180 gallon set up and running probably 2 months i want to say

mie

This conversation is very similar to arguing with my kids. they ask and you say no and they continue to debate with you. The facts are simple, if somthing wont work find out what will work and make it happen, if you cant make it happen do somthing different. These members are right you know, why buy a fish just to get rid of it in a year or two, thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard not to mention very stressfull.

calmplex2g

i agree my humu is very aggresive he attacks everything i put in tank,im guessing just to let them know who's boss,because he doesnt kill anything...yet.he always snaps at my bursa when i feed them and when the bursa tries to take too much of the food