Sebastion's tank

Shrimp Scampi

Pariscopas

Consuella my cleaner shrimp

Under the snail moon

Willy the watchman

Angel baby

fish addict

I really like your aquascaping! Your tank looks really nice!
have you had any problems with your coral banded shrimp bullying other shrimp?

damselsrck

I am in love with your tang! (and your cat).. ha ha, it is funny, becuase the coloring on both of them is similar.

addicted2

Originally Posted by fish addict
I really like your aquascaping! Your tank looks really nice!
have you had any problems with your coral banded shrimp bullying other shrimp?
so far so good..he doesn't bother anything..I have had him for 2 years, he was in my smaller tank before I upgraded. He's way more bark than bite. and thankyou for the compliment.

addicted2

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
looks really nice but i say tsk to u for keeping a tang in a tank less than 6'
Thanks! I think it looks nice too. I asked around alot and researched before I got Pariscopas..and most told me I could either have one kole or one scopas n a 75..and I love the scopas tangs so I got one.

addicted2

Originally Posted by DAVE2208
your tank looks great
can you describe your set up?

Thanks! My set up? well, I have a 20 gal refugium with 4 chambers that my BF and I made. 1st-intake and Asm G1 skimmer, 2nd-chaeto and rubble rock and sand, 3rd-heater, 4th-uptake/Mag 7 pump. Display tank has 2 Rio power heads (which I am replacing for more flow; so far so good but I want more flow for corals) my tank is not drilled so I have a Continuous siphon overflow. About 100 pounds of LR and 100 pounds of aragonite. I use a 48" aqualight pro with 2 150MH. That's about it. ***)

monalisa

What a great set up, Addicted2. I've been looking SO forward to seeing your tank after your kind response in my thread!! I love the aquascaping and the look of your tank. Very clean and healthy looking. I don't know about you, but I don't EVER plan on switching tanks again!! Adding more tanks, yes...switching..NEVER!!
Thanks again!! Lisa :happyfish

nicetry

Looks very nice. Glad to see someone keep a scopas tang as they are often overlooked in favor of more colorful species. Nice stocking too. Not overdone.

teen

the scopas is the best choice for a 75 gallon imo.better choice than a hippo or yellow tang.

dwendler4

very nice tank addicted... where did you get your cheato? i have been trying to get some but cant seem to find it, please help. thanks.

addicted2

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I really love my tank. I have had a 29 gal for over 15 years and bought this 75 back in April of 2006. It took me a long time to get everything because I wanted to try and make informed decisions for all the equipment I needed.sooooo, lots of research and questions. PLUS I wanted to get what I wanted the first time around so I waited to buy things as I could afford them. My 29 gal was old school, underground filter and crushed coral..but that's how they did it 15 years ago. I kept alot of nice fish over those years..but I want so much more this time around so I decided to do it with patience and as much knowledge I could get. and now...I am totally happy with my end product! :cheer:

addicted2

Originally Posted by dwendler4
very nice tank addicted... where did you get your cheato? i have been trying to get some but cant seem to find it, please help. thanks.
I got lucky and found it at a LFS in eastern Pa.

addicted2

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
What a great set up, Addicted2. I've been looking SO forward to seeing your tank after your kind response in my thread!! I love the aquascaping and the look of your tank. Very clean and healthy looking. I don't know about you, but I don't EVER plan on switching tanks again!! Adding more tanks, yes...switching..NEVER!!
Thanks again!! Lisa :happyfish
Thankyou! I agree about the switching tanks thing! I am still moving fish..just VERY slowly. I had to do it though..my old 29 finally started leaking slowly around the bottom so I thought.HMmmmm..time to UPGRADE!
I told you I had a "shrimp scampi" too! :joy: Right now I have one false percula named Napoleon.. I am patiently looking for a "Josephine" for him. ***)

greenwolf52

awesome setup. love the fuge. i've been obsessed with mine since i set it up a few weeks ago. tell me...where do you find the white plastice grate stuff?