*addicted2's 75 gal tank diary*

addicted2

Originally Posted by greenwolf52
awesome setup. love the fuge. i've been obsessed with mine since i set it up a few weeks ago. tell me...where do you find the white plastice grate stuff?
It's called egg crate and I got it at Lowes. comes in 2X4' foot peices for flourescent lighting. I also put it down in the tank first then my base rock and then sand. My rock work is really solid. The egg crate only cost me like 2$. It was a broken piece and they discounted way down for me. I used it in the sump to help hold the chaeto in. ***)

greenwolf52

Originally Posted by addicted2
It's called egg crate and I got it at Lowes. comes in 2X4' foot peices for flourescent lighting. I also put it down in the tank first then my base rock and then sand. My rock work is really solid. The egg crate only cost me like 2$. It was a broken piece and they discounted way down for me. I used it in the sump to help hold the chaeto in. ***)
awesome. what section of lowe's will i find it in?

praisethel

Shark boy is an awesome Tang rights activist. He poo poos most tanks with tangs in them.
Tank looks great!!!
PTL

addicted2

ya know..if there was a chat concerning the saltwater fish hobby..I'd NEVER get anything done! Once again... I find myself in this chair...

addicted2

***)I like the idea of just having one thread to go back to post..so here goes... Here's a pic of my bi-color blennie!
Shypoke the Blenny

addicted2

This is what my tank looked like a month ago. I miss how clean it looked. Now my sand has some brown on it...the rock looks dirty...there's some algae on the back glass...(cause I only scrape the other 3 sides)..hmmm..hoping it will clean itself up..I have a big clean up crew, use RO water only, skimmer is skimming...*sigh* I love that new tank look.

addicted2

Originally Posted by larryndana
are you talking about coraline algae on the back?
no..there's a little bit of green on the back..and brown on the sand but I am hoping it will take care of it's self since it's a new tank

larryndana

ok, i was just curious....i saw a thread once and the person was tring to get rid of all the coraline algae, and didn't know what it was.

addicted2

Originally Posted by jason490
Addicted,
What camera do you use? I must know

It's a Sony cybershot DSC H2. I really like it. It does way more than I'll ever use! I just use the automatic settings. Easy does it for me.

addicted2

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Love your blenny pic, very cute!
Thanks! I love blennies..they always look so cute. ***)