ADEE's 125

diegoluv

"Your the idiot?" I think you mean "you're the idiot?" Get your grammar right first before you call someone an idiot.

B

brue102

Well Adee did you survive your attack by the diegoluv ...u seem to know what you are doing to me and there was no reason for all the neg. comments from him...we are are learning and have our our opinions,,,hang in there the rest of us enjoy your threads...keep it up

adee

thanks brue, i appreciate it. i did "survive" after all as much as i love this website, it is just that a website. as soon as i close the window i dont even really think about it again until i go back on the website. I dont know who peed in diegos cheerios and honestly, i couldnt care less.
Thanks for the kind words.. i really need to get my butt in gear and post some new pics.

bdhb12

Shouldn't comments like his be met with force of some kind? Criticism is one thing but he's just plain hostile. And I might add can't type very well.... I don't know enough about this stuff to tell you what to do but I will say I like your tank alot!! Keep it up now!

adee

its a 37 and yes, im currently uploading pictures to both the threads... here are a couple that were taken today and yesterday
blkwht clown that got kicked out of the 37 for picking on our hippo tang

adee

Ill take a full tank shot in a bit.. I removed a bit more rocks so it looks slightly different.

adee

Whoa, talk about bringing this thread back from the dead...
The shark is doing great (just started a new thread since this one got so off topic) she is growing very slowly but still eating wonderfully, the CUC is still intact even though I was worried she would start eating them.
The stingray died
after speaking with the LFS that I bought it he confirmed the man he was purchasing from was stunning his livestock and thinks perhaps the ray had some internal problems-such as organ failure, our parameters and everything else eliminated the possibility of being something we did, especially considering everything else lived through it. His stingray also died before ours, as did his shark... my shark was the only one that survived. We didnt return to that store after that.