African Blue Zoas For Sale

efishnsea

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Sooo...no more for sale??

No more, Sorry

Everyone that I have shown them to has not seen that particular African before. They are absolutly amazing. It has a blue center with an aqua ring. When my colony grows out I'll offer them again.

S

smartorl

Not to be mean but to those who weren't fast enough..........
And now I will apologize for being immature because Karma is a _____!!!
So sorry

isistius

Originally Posted by smartorl
So sorry
amen to that.

S

smartorl

In hindsight, I should have waited until the carrier placed the box gently into my hands before doing the "happy dance"

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Isistius
amen to that.

Jeff you got any pics of yours, ohh thats right your camera is broke. How are the acro frags doing that you picked up..That emerald green loripes and yellow milli are one of my favorites....

efishnsea

Originally Posted by smartorl
So sorry
Yea Julie that was pretty fast......

groupergenius

Originally Posted by efishnsea
No more, Sorry

Everyone that I have shown them to has not seen that particular African before. They are absolutly amazing. It has a blue center with an aqua ring. When my colony grows out I'll offer them again.

I wasn't referring to only the African Blues.
I know you had some others (Zoas) for sale as well. And I have seen pics of your other frags and they seemed to be of good quality. Oh well, maybe some other time.

estein02

Hi Eric
They are shipping today you will have them tomorrow by 10:30am. I sent you the tracking # via email.
Thanks Again
James
Hey James
Got the email...thanks. Now I'm going to be worried all day at work until I can get them home into the tank...can't wait.
Thanks

efishnsea

Originally Posted by estein02
Hey James
Got the email...thanks. Now I'm going to be worried all day at work until I can get them home into the tank...can't wait.
Thanks
They will be fine....post some pics when they open up...I submitted them to a zoanthid identification website. I couldnt find them anywhere and no one I have talked to has seen that type of blue before. I named them "Blue Halo" I let you know if they are accepted.

pokdbz

They will be fine....post some pics when they open up...I submitted them to a zoanthid identification website. I couldnt find them anywhere and no one I have talked to has seen that type of blue before. I named them "Blue Halo" I let you know if they are accepted.
Keep us updated I would like to see what happens. Do you have a link now of where they are submitted?
I should be getting mine shortly.

isistius

Jeff you got any pics of yours, ohh thats right your camera is broke. How are the acro frags doing that you picked up..That emerald green loripes and yellow milli are one of my favorites....
the "blue halos" are about half open. the acros are doing ok. the pink milli is open. the yellow one hasn't opend up yet. the other two.....the plating one (i think the loripes) has bright green tips w/white polyps in my tank, and the other yellow one has red tips and neon green polyps. i'll try and get some pics for you

estein02

Got em in my tank about an hour ago...some of the pinks are flirting with opening, but none have opened yet. They all look ok...how long does it usually take for them to open after being shipped?

efishnsea

Originally Posted by estein02
Got em in my tank about an hour ago...some of the pinks are flirting with opening, but none have opened yet. They all look ok...how long does it usually take for them to open after being shipped?
You should see some life within a few hours if not sooner, keep me posted as well as some pics.

B

brstwv

Efishnsea check out the RARE MINI BLUE GREENS from Zoafrags on egay they look similar to the Blue Halo's.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by brstwv
Efishnsea check out the RARE MINI BLUE GREENS from Zoafrags on egay they look similar to the Blue Halo's.
Yea similar, but mine do not have any green and are not a mini polyp. BTW how are your zoas doing, got any pics
?????

pokdbz

I had a couple of mine starting to peek out last night.
Hopefully when I get home tonight they will all have opened up.

ifirefight

James...everything looks good........ This is the best pic I can get of the blues.... My photograpy skills are not up to par........ I must have taken 50 pics,and this is the best one....
Anyway...all looks great in person.