African Blue Zoas For Sale

drea

hey man, thanx, i did not get to see them yet, but the gf picked them up and dropped them in! all look great she says!!!

efishnsea

"ifirefight" they look great but not like in person, that pic must be with flash. Anyway great macro shot. Thanks for posting the pics..
Oh yea the rics look sweet as well, those colors really pop.
"drew" good to hear all is well...thanks again.

W

whatdidigetin2

I am new to this addictive hobby. Six month 75 gallon. I will buy frags from you anytime! Do you have any now? If so what? Thanks Jennifer

efishnsea

Nice much better in person uhhh
.... My frags are getting some huge polyps, looks like yours r doing the same....Thanks 4 the pics...
efish.....

efishnsea

Originally Posted by DeMartini
Do you have anymore of the African blues?

When it is better to ship 2-3 days you got blues!!!BTW your rics r looking SWEET.

mike22cha

PM me when you have some avaible. I hope I happen to have some money when you do because those are awesome!

demartini

Originally Posted by efishnsea
When it is better to ship 2-3 days you got blues!!!BTW your rics r looking SWEET.
I'm still interested if you do have more.
thanks! well... no ones ricordeas are as nice as yours!

H

heart & sole

I would also like some of your african blues when you get more...please let me know

bird dog

Ouch!
I fed a rock like that to my Angle to get him to eat. He ate the whole thing. did not know you could sell the stuff.
Originally Posted by efishnsea
http:///forum/post/2235142
Hey Fellow Reefers
I'm offering (4) 10-15 polyp frags of this awesome bright colony of African Blue Zoas. It has been in QT for 6 weeks. After numerous FW dips(every 2 weeks) it has made it to my 210g reef
. I like these as much if not more as my Tubbs Blues, the Africans have a bigger polyp.
Pics w/o flash!!!!!!!Under 10k-250w Coralvue and 460nm actinicts. Colors may vary with different lighting systems.
I'm selling these frags to recoupe some of the costs of the colony. I will be fragging tomorrow and they will be ready to ship on Monday the 8/20.
Frags are $35.00
Shipping and Handling
USPS Priorty 2-3 Day $10.00
USPS Express Overnight $28
There is no guarantee with USPS, I have had numerous problems with them.

FedEx Priorty Overnight $37
I also have a few Pink w/grn mouths, neon greens and dragon eye, eagle eye frags available if your interested. 10-15 polyps $15.00
Thanks
efishnsea