AGgresive setup.

S

salt_hobbi

Hi, currently I have a 40 gallon reef and im transfering it to a 55
in my living room. I plan on putting the 40 in my room and making it an aggresive setup. Do you think its possible to keep a 1-2 inch trigger that I always see at my lfs. Its 2inch max. Also i want one more fish :thinking: but what?

liontamer

2 inch trigger? Never heard of one of those, could u snap a pic please? Id try maybe a dwarf lion and like a scorpion species as well. That would be a neat tank. Most aggressive fish are too big for yer tank. Other choices could be like a toby puffer, but that means scorpions or lions (fins will get eaten) U could get an angler, those dont get too big, just make sure yer other fish are bigger than it. I wouldnt suggest the trigger though, they still need a good deal of space to swim, and it could just be a slowly developing baby.

liontamer

A small puffer u can do, but not a clown trigger. They dont stay small, they are just babies. That little baby trigger would eventually turn into a monstrous, football sized creature. Im not sure the length of time it takes to get full grown, but i wouldnt try it. The puffer ought to work though, like a haqaiin or valentini.

S

salt_hobbi

my lfs also has a one inch picasso. But thats why ill upgrade the tank to a bigger once the triggert grows. O and my lfs also has about less then an inch box puffer i love those can i have like one of those.

alec 25

like Liontamer
he said to get small puffer that will do just fine .But I dont know about the piccaso

S

salt_hobbi

ya i guess so but my lfs has them in 20 gallons from where u buy it and some of them have been there for really really long time. (they are healthy)

lionfish12

Originally posted by salt_hobbi
Whats up with the :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: ???

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious