all from Indiana

bronco300

the local walk-in hours are strange because we are primarily an online based store....but we do appreciate the locals and welcome them during those hours, and for appointments if they'd like to make one tuesday-thursday.
just wanted to give an explanation for it

O

oreo12

I thought INDMAS was an indy club. I would rather be involed with something closer to me. Since Jay is starting this in Coulumbs it will be real close to me. I have been inveted sevreal times to join the louisville Ky club but there again the trip down there is so far. I hope this takes off in coulumbus and stay local. then there would be a club in the mid. of these other two clubs maybe we could all work together on feild trips and such and get large groups for beter pricing. I have no desire to join INDMAS

fishgeek01

important email has been sent out to all members of IRC, and there will be postings in the aquarium section under our club thread... Let me know if you did not receive the email for directions to the first meeting

craigbrown

Originally Posted by indydirk
Premium Aquatics
5350 Barker Lane - Indianapolis, IN 46236 - 317-895-9005 (Voice) - 317-895-9395 (24 Hour FAX)
up off of Penelton Pike (sorry for spelling) approx. 3 miles east of 465
thanks that place was asome ent there yesterday and they as having a moving sale and got some great deals thanks alot :joy: :joy:

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by craigbrown
thanks that place was asome ent there yesterday and they as having a moving sale and got some great deals thanks alot :joy: :joy:

Moving ???????????????
Is this true? Where? When? Bronco is this true? Hope it's not too far, maybe they'll move on the southside - closer to me

bronco300

haha, tis true....thank the lord....we are moving to the beech grove, right off 465...so it will be closer to you then, and closer for 3/4 of our employees...which isnt much

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by Bronco300
haha, tis true....thank the lord....we are moving to the beech grove, right off 465...so it will be closer to you then, and closer for 3/4 of our employees...which isnt much
:jumping: :jumping: woooooooohooooooooo!!!! When is the move gonna be? I'm excited about this, one of the best shops in the midwest is moving to my neck of the woods !!! That means that I'll prob. be a regular customer, like at least once a week. Still gonna be the same hours? Keep me informed. :jumping:

O

oreo12

Originally Posted by Bronco300
should be there by next month....it'll be the normal hours..but no fridays till further notice
Man that will be great a Lot closer to taylorsville

craigbrown

bronco300 do you still have live stock left for next saterday also did not pay attion is the rock for sale also if so can you tell me ho much

bronco300

i assume there will be something left, have no clue what, i don't work weekends...and no, rock is not on sale...but hey, i mean you won't find a much better price anyways

kogle

Well hopefully you'll have PA back up and running by the time I get back from Japan...
I'm going on a shopping spree when I get home!!! :cheer:

fishgeek01

Good luck in Japan KOGLE... take lots of pics and share your experiences when you get back, make sure you visit a petstore over there and take pictures, i want to see them