all from Indiana

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by lucky1967
i started my saltwater tank again after being rid of the hobby for a couple of years (i really missed it ) I am looking for someone who might have some live rock for sale. any takers? from indiana? well i just got a new fish indy tonight (a coral catfish ) form uncle bills, any one know of thes4e please reply,.

I work in Richmond, I have some dry base rock that i could "trade" you. $$>) I travel through Spiceland everyday to get to work, there were 3 and 70 meet. Let me know, my email is jbarbier@jdbyrider.com

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
Don't know how many of you have been back to this thread but if you would like to start an email list just email me at jbarbier@jdbyrider.com...

email sent

fishgeek01

Kronnk7 it seems the email i have for you is not working please email me when you can so i can update my email list...

I

indydirk

C'mon guys and gals, send your e-mail to him ......... :hilarious

fishgeek01

IM UP TO 5 PEOPLE, Any more going to join... its only 1 meeting a month, better than AA if you ask me... more like FA (Fishoholics Anynomus)

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by chutneyjh
where are you guys planning on meeting?

:notsure: :notsure: We're not sure yet, gotta see when the best time and what's available, and how many are interested. We'll stay in touch if you send your email. Won't be until after the New Year, hopefully we can set something up for Jan. or Feb.

O

oreo12

I am from taylorsville In. I have made a trade with Jay in the past.

O

oreo12

sent you an email. I have a new email add from when we traded. We finaly got DSL up here in taylorsville.

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by Swapfoot
Just got started a couple weeks ago. Don't know anything yet, but would love to be involved.
Greg
Send Jay an e-mail jbarbier@jdbyrider.com he'll get ya hooked up and let ya know what, when, and how ........... welcome to the great (and expensive) hobby of reefing.

fishgeek01

officially i am up to 8 people as of today signed up for our club. That is great people, lets keep it going. First newsletter will be mailed out on the 5th of Jan.
SWAPFOOT, I emailed you back, but it came back undeliverable due to mailbox being full, please email me with a different account, or i will try back again on tuesday. I understand its an office account and you wont be back until the 2nd. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you
Jay