oceanists

My all time Favs would be
70's Fleetwood Mac / Eagles / Tom Petty
80's Tom Petty / Metallica / Pantera
90's Deftones / Machine Head / Incubus / [-T-O-O-L-] / Godsmack / Staind
00's A Perfect Circle

ruaround

70's - Led Zepplin - Kiss - Black Sabbath
80's - Ozzy - Motley Crue - and the best band ever METALLICA!!!
90's - Pearl Jam - TOOL - KoRn - 2nd 3rd and 4th best bands ever
00's - System of a Down -even though they were a late 90's band i didnt hear of em til 2000's A Perfect Circle -

jmick

80’s The Cure/Metallica/U2/Slayer
90’s Garbage/Nine Inch Nails/Bad Religion/Rancid/Face to Face/Green Day/Mighty Mighty Bostones
00’s White Stripes…can’t think of anything else.

rberhow

Down with Metallica. Metallica sucks. How can anyone like Metallica???
Just trying to see how many people I could piss off in one post.

darth tang

Bands from this decade....Velvet revolver, Beautiful Creatures, Black Label Society, Avenged Sevenfold, audioslave, and Godsmack.

fisherson

wow am i the only person that thinks Nirvana is the best...Pearl jam tool pantera alice in chains green day old metallica PENNYWISE! rancid NOFX i can go all night

ruaround

NIRVARNER is not the best band...they are labled this IMO because of Kurt's enrollment into the forever 27 club...

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ruaround
NIRVARNER is not the best band...they are labled this IMO because of Kurt's enrollment into the forever 27 club...

THE WHO!

mimzy

ok, so....um.... Green Day, Cake, Paul Simon (by himself, not with G-Funk), Count Basie, The Rat Pack, Sean Paul, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Shoteh Hanivuah (an Israeli band), Goo-Goo Dolls, Dido, Matchbox20, Everclear, Usher, Billie Holiday, annnnnnnnnd...... Aerosmith.
Eclectic, n'est pas?

oceanists

Originally Posted by ruaround
70's - Led Zepplin - Kiss - Black Sabbath
80's - Ozzy - Motley Crue - and the best band ever METALLICA!!!
90's - Pearl Jam - TOOL - KoRn - 2nd 3rd and 4th best bands ever
00's - System of a Down -even though they were a late 90's band i didnt hear of em til 2000's A Perfect Circle -

not sure how i missed system , or velvet .............. i could go on and on but im norrowing it down