An Update on Blackjacktang

blackjacktang

Its been a while since ive been here as i have been traveling A LOT. Im only 14 and ive been to 13 states and 7 Different Countries. I am in virginia right now away from my tank as my tank is in colorado with my mom. Ill be here till the end of july. I hope mom remembers what to do with my tank! Atleast i can trust her!
Recently, some of you remeber how in my 28g reef, i had a Clown and chromis who were great buddies. Well the chromis developed some kind of red spot on him and it killed him about a month ago. No other sign of something like that on anything else on the tank.
I also added chaeto to my In-tank refugium, and the rumores are right! Chaeto grows like a weed! Its over flowing the refugium! I trimmed it up the other day and its got peices floating all over the tank!

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjacktang http:///forum/thread/386076/an-update-on-blackjacktang#post_3388884
Its been a while since ive been here as i have been traveling A LOT. Im only 14 and ive been to 13 states and 7 Different Countries. I am in virginia right now away from my tank as my tank is in colorado with my mom. Ill be here till the end of july. I hope mom remembers what to do with my tank! Atleast i can trust her!
Recently, some of you remeber how in my 28g reef, i had a Clown and chromis who were great buddies. Well the chromis developed some kind of red spot on him and it killed him about a month ago. No other sign of something like that on anything else on the tank.
I also added chaeto to my In-tank refugium, and the rumores are right! Chaeto grows like a weed! Its over flowing the refugium! I trimmed it up the other day and its got peices floating all over the tank!
THat's what happened to me when I used cheato...it got lodged in the powerheads and just created a mess, I I decided to never use it again. I got some Botryocladia for my Seahorse tank, it's bright red and branches. Any macro will grow and remove nitrates when you trim it back...might as well get something that looks good.
I don't travel so I can't relate but glad to have you back!