And In Other News "Chuck Norris Returns From Vacationing in Pakistan"

1guydude

You should change this title to Chuck Norris jokes lol...
When chuck Norris does push ups, he actually pushes the earth down!
When Chuck Norris was born, he punched his way out of the abdomen. Thus creating the C section! LOL
ya that's all she wrote for me LOL

darthtang aw

Some people see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer see the glass as a deadly weapon.

1guydude

o im sry to hear this.... i dont really watch much tv. Yes i think ive heard of 24, its kinda like CSI or Law and Order im guessing.....

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/385485/and-in-other-news-chuck-norris-returns-from-vacationing-in-pakistan#post_3381407
o im sry to hear this.... i dont really watch much tv. Yes i think ive heard of 24, its kinda like CSI or Law and Order im guessing.....

NOOOO and stop guessing....LOL....Jack Bauer saved the world time after time.....he was DA MAN.....LOL......I never missed a show and OWN all of the seasons....Poor guy was freakin tortured liek you wouldn;t believe....betrayed by his own country...YET still saved it OVER AND OVER

1guydude

Quote:
NOOOO and stop guessing
LOL im sry!!!! Even this guy at work says i jump to conclusions lol( he actually said this today) ....my bad! Hmmm sounds interesting, is this an old show. If so i dont think the seasons would be a lot of $. I might have to get the 1st season!

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/385485/and-in-other-news-chuck-norris-returns-from-vacationing-in-pakistan#post_3381416
LOL im sry!!!! Even this guy at work says i jump to conclusions lol( he actually said this today) ....my bad! Hmmm sounds interesting, is this an old show. If so i dont think the seasons would be a lot of $. I might have to get the 1st season!
NO...last year was the last season and there were 8 seasons.....IMO worth the money to buy them......look on e-bay or amazon

1guydude

lol no i dont feel bad...it just sounds like an alright show. Did u mean to watch it socal? If the 1st seasons not that expensive, ill prob pick it up!