Anemone issues

tthemadd1

If you find your anemone is in a constant state of flux that is a sign for you to start looking at currents, lighting, as well as other items. People say PC's are not strong enough for most anemones but rbta do fine with a pc as long a the anemone has an attachment point up high with good crevices for an anchor point. Check your powerheads are not blowing directly on your anemone or moving it around a lot. So many parameters are involved which is why they are not the best animal for beginners or "new aquariums". They are sensitive to change and usually "new tanks" change a lot over the first six months as people go through the trial and error process as well as the general cycling processes.

mfountan56

The lighting is Marineland LED double bright 75 lumens per 1 wt led, mimics underwater effect of sunlight with lunar led lamps Thats all I know.
I don't know what kind he is He has a orange foot and is pinkish white tentacles Hard to get a good shot through the glass. I do appreciate all the help and information