Anemone type thing pic inside(not aiptasia, or majano)

hops523

Ive had this thing for awhile now. I posted it awhile ago but couldnt get the best of picture. I still cant figure out what it is. When I first saw it a few months ago it looked exactly like a tiny bubble tip anemone, it had bubble tips and everything. The bubble tips have kind of gone away, but its pinkish red in color, with purple/pink tips, and has a green center. Ive had aiptasia, and majano(sp.) and I know its not either one of those. It hasnt spread, and it moved places once when I first got the rock. This thing has me stumped. Can anyone take a guess on what it is? If you have any questions let me know.

bang guy

Looks like a Tulip Anemone, a close relative to Mojano. A better looking side of the family IMO.

hops523

oh ok, since they are related should I remove it? Yeah I agree, I actually like how this guy looks.

bang guy

Originally Posted by hops523
http:///forum/post/2896026
oh ok, since they are related should I remove it? Yeah I agree, I actually like how this guy looks.
They can reproduce rapidly if there's a food source and good lighting. They are fairly easy to remove individually but they can hop all over the tank if you let them get out of control.