Angel Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

peter1215

Originally Posted by HuntOaks
Omg on the french angel and emporer changing i hope my emp juvi changes soon. But very nice angels

I have an emperor and juvi french now changing with an adult Queen!!! so good so far!!

browniebuck

Here are mine
Keyhole and Eibli were in the same tank (had to move the keyhole last night...after over 9 months together...not sure if it was the angel, yellowtail damsel, or coral banded shrimp...he seems pretty mean!)
Coral beauty was in my wife's 29...died recently (got really bloated overnight and died a couple days later)

alfon76

Not good pics due to the flash washing out some colors, but here are my Annularis, Blueline and Griffisi.
Ivan

V

veeraj87

love the cherub angel its awesome..... i want one of those... i ahve a 20GL i dunno if it would be smart or not but i do like looking at them

redman1221

Originally Posted by clowntrigger2k
http:///forum/post/2410337
here is my new guy passer king

just click on the image to see the pics bigger

Nice passer I just got mines a couple days ago from my fav LFS. I have been waiting a long time for them to get a juv in and finaly they did. I will try to post pics of all of my angels tomorrow when the lights are on again.

redman1221

Here are 2 of mines one is a juv passer and the other is a majestic angel, I have a lemonpeel angel. But he don't like the cam, it was real hard to get a pic of the passer, he is just too quick. I know my cam sucks but this is all I can get at this time.